Pages

Wednesday, December 2, 2015

Guest Designing at ALL DRESSED UP !

Hello friends!

Hope you are having fun crafting. I am super excited to share with you that I am  guest designing today at All Dressed up Challenge Blog. They have the loveliest images that I really enjoy coloring. The Challenge this fortnight is ‘Anything Goes’

Here is my take on it :





I made a birthday card using the sweet image  'Christmas Present'. 




I colored the image with copic markers, fussy cut it and  layered it on an embossed panel. I also embellished my card with some pretty patterned papers and a ribbon.

 


Hope you like it.



9 comments:

  1. Ohh many pps put to use along with embossed paper Looks amazing ! I struggle with using pps and you have used them beautifully ! Loved your card !

    ReplyDelete
  2. Zubaida, This is such a pretty card. I love your embossing! Thanks so much for being our Guest Designer at All Dressed Up this time around - all your work is stunning!

    Sheila
    *All Dressed Up DT*

    ReplyDelete
  3. Zubaida, this is really a fab card!
    Thanks so much for being our Guest Designer this time with All Dressed Up!!
    Bernadet
    *All Dressed Up DT*

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your card is beautiful Zubaida, love the embossed background behind the cute image. Thank you for joining as our Guest Designer at All Dressed Up. We would love to see you again ... Anet DTx

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is so fabulous!! Really gorgeous design and brilliant colouring!! Thanks so much for being our guest designer! Hope you'll carry on showing your fab cards in our challenges!
    Lucy x

    ReplyDelete
  6. I adore the colours you used on this one - its so vibrant. Thank you for joining in with us as a GDT x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful colouring on your image, perfect on the embossed background and layers
    Andrea x
    All dressed Up DT

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love this card soooo much!!! :) <3

    ReplyDelete